Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Sileather is a unique Eco Friendly faux leather designed to withstand the harshest conditions found in contract environments yet with the look and feel of a soft leather. Sileather is made from silicone, a product made by heating quartz sand at high temperatures and backed with polyester.
Production is carried out without the use of chlorine, solvents, plasticizers, PVC, or PU and there are ultra-low emissions of VOCs. Sileather™ silicone fabrics are recyclable and the backing cloths are made of recyclable materials, making Sileather THE most sustainable fabric.
• Sileather does not contain anti-microbials, formaldehyde, PFCs or flame retardants
• Sileather fabrics are all PVC and PU free
• Contains no plasticizers, phthalates, heavy metals (including mercury), or Bisphenol A (BPA)
• Advanced solvent free production, which guarantees ultra-low VOC emissions
• Silicone is a recyclable, sustainable fabric where the polyester backing cloth can be recycled.
• The production of the silicone takes less water, raw material, and electricity to produce compared to traditional PU and PVC faux leathers
• Silicone products save nine times the quantity of greenhouse gases used in production and disposal by enabling energy saving technologies and a more efficient use of energy and materials
• Production of Sileather utilizes hydropower energy and a closed loop water system minimizing waste.
Upholstery and General Purpose
Both outdoor and Indoor
∙ SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified
∙ Qualifies for LEEDv4, Green Globes, BREEAM, BREEAM International, Living Building Challenge
∙ Part of Healthier Hospitals Initiative
∙ Durable and abrasion resistant, with inherent antibacterial properties
∙ Certified Cradle to Cradle Bronze by MBDC
∙ Suitable for furniture upholstery, soft furnishings, marine, commercial & residential
∙ 200,000+ Wyzenbeek double rubs, over 130,000 Martindale & 3000+ Taber accelerated abrasion
∙ CA TB117-2013
∙ IMO A.652 (16) Part 8
∙ BS5852 #0
∙ BS5852 #1
∙ BS5852 #5 (Crib)
∙ NPFA 260 Class I
∙ UFAC Class I
∙ DIN EN 1021 1/II
∙ EN 45545-2
Rayz Bar - New Castle